Saturday, February 15, 2020

Fly Away (Lynn N. Austin)

Why I have this book: I have had the paperback edition for years, but I hadn't read it. In cleaning out some books, I decided it was time to get through a couple of my unread ones and luckily was able to borrow the ebook edition to read.

I liked this book a lot. It was cute (mostly because of Mike's personality), and easy to imagine the emotions the characters were feeling. The religious part didn't quite come together for me because of the way it was written, but I support the point and effort. I understand this to be one of the author's first books, and I think her books have developed more depth over time.

There was a lot to chew on in this storyline, and I think that was what Lynn was hoping to accomplish. Very good. I gave it four stars on Goodreads.

I'll be donating the paperback to my local library. I'm actually donating quite a few books right now... pretty much anything to which I don't feel a particular attachment (or if I have it on my Kindle, as well.)

Clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment