Friday, August 23, 2019

The C.H.A.O.S Cure (Marla Cilley)

Why I have this book: I borrowed it from the ebook library.

I'm a fan of Flylady... or I should say I used to be a fan. Her first book is one of my favorite housekeeping manuals. I thought I'd read this one to see how it compared.

I only gave it one star on Goodreads. Her first book was much, much better. This was more like a long magazine article.

I still like her principles and her first book. I think her products are a bit overpriced for the quality, and the customer service isn't stellar. I also think her email subscription is way overcrowded with testimonials of her products... and many of them are sent out again year after year.

Sadly, this new book didn't do anything to improve my opinion of where Flylady (the business) currently is. I still say her first book (Sink Reflections) is great, and her system can't be beat.

Clean. (haha... no pun intended.) (Pretty sure I've used that on another cleaning book somewhere in these reviews...)

No comments:

Post a Comment