Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Last Post

This is my last post on this blog. I'm just not enjoying writing reviews anymore. It's become a bit of a chore. I'll still keep up my Goodreads account because it's an easy way to track what I've read and at least give myself some idea of if I liked a book or not. The only problem is I won't be saying why I did or why I didn't like it. I won't be saying if it's clean or not. That's a little bit of a bummer.

But that's okay. It's not like anyone makes or breaks their reading lives based on my opinion! And it's not like my opinion really counts for much, anyway, in the grand scheme of things!

I think I've also moved on to more important things in life, so this is something that has lost some meaning for me. That's a good thing, so I'll be reminding myself of that if I ever miss this experience at all. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment