Why I have this book: I borrowed it from the DBS+.
I gave it three stars on Goodreads, but I was actually torn between two and three stars. It kept my interest (three stars), but it was so unrealistic (two stars). No teenage boy acts like this teenage boy. I'm pretty sure no adult male acts this way, either. The characters are 16 and 17-years-old, but it's all so grown-up. I don't know. I just had a hard time believing their relationship.
The writing was very lyrical (for both of them... in fact, they sounded so much the same in their thoughts and words that they were like one person) and the story was nice.
At one point, the wrong name is used... the girl is named Stella, but he calls her Layne. Unless I missed something, that was an editing mistake that someone should have caught.
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment