Why I have this book: I borrowed the audiobook from DBS+.
In the first part of the book, I was thinking I would give it 3 stars on Goodreads. At one point, I thought I might give it 4 stars. Not too much further into the book, I dropped it to 2 points (in my mind), and honestly ended up with about 1 star worth of "liking."
The author's voice is very unemotional. Some of his thoughts are really good, but a lot of them are so convoluted that you're trying to figure out what he's getting at. You eventually get there, but it's not a necessary journey to make to get to a point. There were some things I just downright disagreed with.
So I tried to be generous (because there are some good points), and I ended up giving it 2 stars on Goodreads. All in all, though, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Clean. He does discuss sex, and although he keeps it in a moral context, there's something about the way he talks about it that creeped me out just a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment