Why I have this book: I listened to it on the DBS+.
I love Sheri Dew. Have I mentioned that before? And I loved this book. In fact, I was about to buy a copy when I realized that the book (it looks like the entire thing, although she may have added a bit to the book) came from a talk she gave at BYU Women's Conference in 2014. I'm lucky enough to have that talk in a book of that conference. (The title of that book is The Lord Will Give Grace and Glory, and her talk is titled "Sweet Above All That Is Sweet.")
I looked it up in my Kindle, and I had highlighted pretty much all the things I took notes on as I listened to the book. I appreciated how plain and direct she was in explaining what we need to do to access the power of God through the grace of the Savior. She also mentioned a transcript she listened to about the Atonement by Bruce C. Hafen, so that is next on my list.
I'm thankful for women like Sheri Dew who are able to reach so many of us through being spiritual and down-to-earth women. It helps me feel like I can be better than I am.
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment