Why I have this book: Because one of my shows (Home Fires) was cancelled after the second season, and this novel was supposed to tell the loyal show followers what happened. And it did... but not all the way. I guess another novel will be published in August, 2018.
In some ways, I really liked this book. I was able to totally picture each character, and they were written the way they sound and look on the screen. I liked "hearing" their thoughts, which helped me to know them better than I did from watching the show.
I wasn't fond of the storyline with Teresa and Annie, and that's why I gave it 3 stars instead of 4 on Goodreads.
There are a few mild swear words, and too much focus and detail on a same-gender attraction story for my taste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment