www.inspiredreads.com
Why it's good: They list free and almost free (.99 - 2.99ish) Kindle books every day. The books are Christian based, which is great if you are the type who prefers clean reads.
Why it's not-so-good: I've gotten so many free books that now I am more behind than ever. And they are easy reads. No brainers. My mind is going to mush and I need to push myself to read those good, challenging books again. It's been so long since the difficult read has been a regular part of my literary diet that I can't in truth classify myself as a literature snob anymore.
***hangs head in shame***
Anyway, yeah. Go to Inspired Reads to get lots of free books. (They hook you to Amazon to make sure the books are still free, then you purchase your Kindle books directly from Amazon.) Just know the books are going to be mostly Christian romances and they aren't going to make your brain cells grow much. (But bathtub/beach/escape books are part of a balanced literary diet, right?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment