Sunday, February 20, 2011

(sigh)

Okay, my reading life was temporarily disrupted by a long visit to the hospital, but it's time to get going again. I HAVE been reading... just not much that takes a lot of thinking power.

I can't believe it, but I read three Harlequin romance novels. Yeah. One was already on my Kindle, then there were two more in the series that were inexpensive, so I downloaded them, too. They were pretty good, and not too sleazy. Very mindless reading, but it kept me distracted somewhat from my worries and stress.

I also read some other books that are worth mentioning in more detail, so I will try to remember what they are and write my reviews...

And my next goal is to read something that will require me to force my brain to grow some new cells. It's been too long since I've read anything really challenging!

No comments:

Post a Comment